State-of-the-Art Surgical Center
The Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester (ASCW) in Mount Kisco, New York, is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical center that is clinically affiliated with the
- CareMount Medical, P.C.
- Putnam Hospital Center
- And many of the finest surgeons in Westchester and Putnam Counties.
The ASCW is:
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Licensed by the New York State Department of Health
All of our surgeons and anesthesiologists are Board Certified or in the examination process in one or more of the following clinical specialties:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
The ASCW’s competent and experienced nursing staff will provide safe and efficient nursing care.
The ASCW team of physicians, nurses and administrative staff is committed to provide the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly and safe environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!