Information for Surgeons
The Board of Directors recognizes the importance of fostering and sustaining strong relationships with surgeons to enhance a safe, efficient, cost effective and enjoyable work environment at the ASCW.
Application for Membership and Privileges
Please contact the Medical Staff Office at (914) 244-6756 to request an application for initial appointment. We are now working with Modio Health, a secure web based company, to assist with our credentialing process. The experts at Modio have been helping us ensure the rigorous State and Federal requirements for credentialing at an ASC are consistently met by all ASCW Medical Staff Members without any undue burden on the physician.
The ASCW features an architectural design to enhance patient privacy, comfort and efficient flow from admission through discharge, including:
- 4 operating rooms
- 1 procedure room
- 14 Preop and Recovery bays
- On-site sterilization of instrumentation
The anesthesia services are provided by the anesthesiologists of CareMount Medical, P.C..
- Our physician anesthesiologists are all board certified and experts in ambulatory anesthesia.
- Most of our anesthesiologists have completed fellowship training.
- The ASCW does not use Nurse Anesthetists.
- Transcription for Operative Note dictation
Benefits to the Surgeon
Maximize your efficiency
- Rapid turnover time between cases
- No emergency cases to cause operating room delays
- Flexible daily OR schedule which is manipulated to maximize surgeon efficiency
- Simplified preoperative paperwork and laboratory work requirements
- Ease of scheduling cases
- Block times for high volume surgeons are available.
- The Center’s OR Scheduler will work closely with your office staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flexibility to schedule last-minute cases
- Board certified anesthesiologists expert in ambulatory, pediatric and regional anesthesia
- Experienced OR and PACU Nursing staff
- Most of our OR nurses have at least 10-15 years’ experience in surgical services.
- Many of our PACU nurses have critical care experience.
- Transcriptions services are available.
- Service-specific Patient Discharge Instructions are available.
Lessen the Workload of your Office Staff
- Cases may be easily scheduled via fax or telephone.
- Pre-certifications may be done by the Center, at your request.
- The Center’s staff will contact your patients to confirm arrival time.