Information for Surgeons
The Board of Directors recognizes the importance of fostering and sustaining strong relationships with surgeons to enhance a safe, efficient, cost effective and enjoyable work environment at the ASCW.
Application for Membership and Privileges
Please contact the Medical Staff Office at (914) 244-7119 or email [email protected] to request an application for initial appointment.
The ASCW features an architectural design to enhance patient privacy, comfort and efficient flow from admission through discharge, including:
- 4 operating rooms
- 1 procedure room
- 14 Preop and Recovery bays
- On-site sterilization of instrumentation
The anesthesia services are provided by the anesthesiologists of CareMount Medical, P.C..
- Our physician anesthesiologists are all board certified and experts in ambulatory anesthesia.
- Most of our anesthesiologists have completed fellowship training.
- The ASCW does not use Nurse Anesthetists.
- Transcription for Operative Note dictation
Benefits to the Surgeon
Maximize your efficiency
- Rapid turnover time between cases
- No emergency cases to cause operating room delays
- Flexible daily OR schedule which is manipulated to maximize surgeon efficiency
- Simplified preoperative paperwork and laboratory work requirements
- Ease of scheduling cases
- Block times for high volume surgeons are available.
- The Center’s OR Scheduler will work closely with your office staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flexibility to schedule last-minute cases
- Board certified anesthesiologists expert in ambulatory, pediatric and regional anesthesia
- Experienced OR and PACU Nursing staff
- Most of our OR nurses have at least 10-15 years’ experience in surgical services.
- Many of our PACU nurses have critical care experience.
- Transcriptions services are available.
- Service-specific Patient Discharge Instructions are available.
Lessen the Workload of your Office Staff
- Cases may be easily scheduled via fax or telephone.
- Pre-certifications may be done by the Center, at your request.
- The Center’s staff will contact your patients to confirm arrival time.